View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Markus

I did look at a map to see where you are. My son was in the Navy and he said of all the countries he saw during his tour, South Africa was the most beautiful. He never forgot his time in your country.
Markus, I would very much like to keep in touch with you. Of course... One thing I can't do is go to face book. I have so much I am doing these days in my life, with NT, and things on the home front, I have very little time to learn to use a new site. I am not that great on the PC. However I can PM you my e-mail, and perhaps through that I could see your pictures. Drop and drag, and learning new things is my weakness. I do use any extra time I have for NT. I am here because of my own medical problems. No I don't mind telling you. I have multipal auto immune problems, had 2 cervial fusions, and a bunch of other surgeries. PN, which may now be RSD. So medically I am indeed stressed. Emotionally stressed also. I had no health insurance in this country when I got all this stuff. I was denied insurance as I had pre-existing conditions from a young age. In responce to that my folks saved for me in a trust. This trust was to keep me in my paid for home, to cover my property tax. I was not allowed to keep these funds, or I would not have been granted disability. So I am loosing my home, all because I got sick. My folks tried to protect me from this happening but the gov.did not care what the trust said. Their rules took the cake. So I am not real happy these days, and I have no idea what to do, or how to sustain myself with the very little I receive. I had to retire early, which gives you less to live on. The house market is terrible as you have probably heard from the news. This is true.
I worked for 30 years, and I find it very sad to be in this position. This is the root of my stress. I come to NT for comfort, and to get through the tramua with my medical conditions. I have found such compassion here, such good people from all over the world. After my last fusion, I stayed, and wanted to give back the kindness I received. I feel blessed to be a part of this site.
It helped my own grief, with my scruffy too....
Sometimes in life, you just need others. People need people to get through the hard times. I sure feel for you, as you go through your grief with minky.
When you know how that "feels", you can empathize with another going through that same hurt. Grief is something all humans have in common.
PM me and I will send you my e-mail. I hope you are OK today Markus, and that for a little while, you can dry your tears. Thank you for asking about me and caring. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote