View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 10:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default This is my new "normal"

I haven't been here since March, I had it in my "head" that I was getting better and didn't feel the need to be here...Denial of some sort. When I came back I thought it was a good sign that I remembered my password and screen name. then I spent 10 minutes trying to remember how to start a new thread. I still need to be here.

It's been 7 months since my car accident and I think, for me, the symptoms that I still exhibit are now my new "normal." The headaches have subsided. I will always have the extremely loud ringing in my ears. I have the brain fog, memory loss, .....The last symptom to join the others is heightened senses. Many things are too loud, my sense of smell and taste are so intense. I never did find a doctor that could help me or understand me. there are also very few people that still believe that "I am not faking it"
I just wanted to thank everyone for their help in those early months.
I am 53 and am dealing with PCS following a serious car accident on 12/8/11 . I am thankful that I am alive. My migraines are more infrequent now. Other symptoms include; confusion, memory loss, headaches, dizziness (only with the vise like headaches), foggy head, trouble concentrating, difficulty with word recall.
themaidquit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SpaceCadet (07-09-2012)