View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 12:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Intuition

On the introduction to the Intu-flow program, Scott Sonnon talks about intuition. Basically what he says is, "You do know best." Your body sends you little clues, and signals, as to what it needs. The longer I do this, the more I understand what he's talking about and I just keep changing my movement program accordingly.

Usually, as one area loosens up, then I find a different tight area and I work on that, and so on and so on. It's kind of like I'm unraveling different layers of muscle fascia a little at a time. Sometimes one area has to release before another area can move freely. It's actually pretty fascinating the way it works. I spend a lot of time studying anatomy and watching people move to give me ideas.

I've been doing this for 27 months now and still making progress. It's one baby step after another. Always just going to the edge of tension, never through it, or into pain. If I do, I pay the price.

Hellothere said he is doing good after 13 months of physical therapy, and it wasn't any one thing that made him better, but a combination of things. I agree with that. The more I focus on my entire body, the better I seem to do. I'm trying to leave no stone unturned.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote