Thread: RSD in Legs
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 12:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your responses.

On a funny note... I just almost went out front to let the dog in while holding my gown up so it wasn't touching my legs! Wouldn't that have been a sight for the neighbors?!!

painman, thanks for the encouragement about not needing to wear pantyhose. I actually haven't been able to wear them in over 5 years due to the injury in my left wrist that caused the RSD...long story but I think I explained it in my first post to the forum. I generally wear knee highs if I wear a dress or with certain dress shoes, but those even bothered me yesterday...considered taking them off many times at church lol.

LIT LOVE, I've thought about the wax strips or Nads, but I imagine it would be too painful because I have used Nads in the past and it hurt alot. I generally wait to shave until the hairs are really bugging me or they're bugging my hubby lol. You said Nair is the harshest. Can you explain that to me? Is it because of the chemicals in it?

I really need to figure this out cuz if I have to stop wearing pants cuz it hurts so bad, I'll need to figure out what I can tolerate.
PhyllisJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote