Thread: Nerve Block
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Stress

YES!!! Stress in one of the number one causes of flare-ups with RSD. I get stressed frequently and it causes me intense pain! My RSD started in my right foot and has now spread all the way up my right side. I'm not trying to worry you too much, but if you having burning pain in your back, you may want to ask your doctor to check out if it's spreading or not. If you catch it right away...he may be able to put it into remission. Good Luck and Gentle Hugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtome12 View Post
Im not sure if the two are corrallated, but i have to have my second nerve block done tomorrow. And i am a nervous wreck, don't think it would be as bad if it was the same doc. But since i have moved i had to start all over. The pain is so great today i cant even rest my foot on the bed, have to keep it elevated. So does stress cause the rsd to be worst? And on a side note i sit up in my bed alot with pillows behind me and today when i sit back it feels like i have a heating pad on my back that is burning me! There is nothing there but pillows! Anyone ever experienced this! My rsd is in my right ankle and i have had that happen there but not in my back.
nalakity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (07-09-2012), newtome12 (07-09-2012)