View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 02:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you, thank you, wonderful friends. Your love and support mean the world to me. I totally agree that Satan is overjoyed when we're feeling such despair....we'll blame it all on Adam and Eve.

The devotional site you provided is a real blessing Kitty. Thank you. Sometimes it seems to me that some devotionals for general use, are too much "pie in the sky" type of thing. Bad things really do happen to good people and a touch of reality is desperately needed.

Dej....the low notes are perfect for me since I'm an alto anyway! So true though that every day is different and we never know which end of the stick we'll end up on.

All of your prayers are so much appreciated. I find it difficult to pray on really bad days....too much pain to even think. That's why this place is perfect for us....we take turns holding each other up when our own strength isn't enough. Thank you all for being there.

.....Judy
SPMS -- FIBROMYALGIA -- Ouch! and Ouch!
Judy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (07-10-2012), hollym (07-10-2012), Jappy (07-10-2012), Kitty (07-10-2012), Mariel (07-10-2012), SallyC (07-10-2012)