View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 03:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanana View Post
Hey everyone! I haven't been on here in awhile, but I am feeling quite overwhelmed now. After going from Dr to Dr, and being told one thing or another,(5 years now)My primary finally sent me for the tests for Lupus. Low and behold, they were positive. My first appointment with the Rheumatologist isn't until June 4th. I would really love to hear from anyone who has this awful disease, and any way they cope with the anxiety and feeling of uncertainty.
Hi, I'm new here and I have mixed connective tissue disease, or lupus depending on the Dr. My Ana is 1:1250 with a speckled pattern, I also have fibromyalgia and migraines and Sjogren's. It can be quite overwhelmed ing at first, I agree with the other person who posted that you should be put on plaquenil and that it takes a wh Ike to work, do not go off of it. If you read everything on the Internet it may seem really bleak, but we just manage it one day at a it me. There are two sites I recommend, **, and some AI groups on FB for people with AI diseases. I file by having friends with the same issues and talk everyday with them on line on the FB pages, most are private. I just found this forum, so I am not familiar with it yet. Take care

Last edited by Chemar; 07-10-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Guidelines on linking for new members
Karenlu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote