View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown I really just need to hear some kind words

I’m really sorry to bother you all with this, because I know that so many of you are suffering much more than I am. I’ve read many entries posted in this site, so I know the circumstances of some the injuries and suffering are much more severe than mine. But tonight I really just need some kind words and someone to tell me everything is going to be alright. Even though no one out there knows me, I just want to hear the words; everything is going to be alright.

I am so very tired of dealing with this. I want to fall on my knees and cry out, “somebody please help me”.
I have support from my family. I have had excellent care and encouragement from my osteopath, physiotherapists, acupuncturist, but I feel so alone. I feel this website is all I have.

I’m so tired of feeling so terrible. I tried of complaining. I'm so angry at the fact that a couple of “bumps” in the head has reduced me to something so weak, so broken physically and emotionally, that I times are really can’t stand it anymore.

I hate this rollercoaster ride of feeling the tremendous high when I’m having a good day and incredible lows when I’m having bad days.

I try to be positive, try to encourage myself, but it just gets so hard sometimes. I really think I’m losing it, I fear that I’ll never get my life back. I’m afraid I’ll remain “defective” than I’ll lose my independence, lose out on achieving my dreams. I don’t know what to do.

Thank you for listening.
Michaela
Michaelabella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lightrail11 (07-12-2012)