View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lsb..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Can you tell me what LSB is. I only recently have been told I have RSD like symptoms in my foot. I thought it was just PN. Sorry I don't know this term, but I am seeking relief other than pain killers. I read where RSD doesn't like narcotics. thanks for helping. ginnie
Lumbar Sympathtic block, usually for lower back. I had a SGB, Stellate ganglion block which is injected in your neck for arm/shoulder RSD. Personally, the block seemed to produce a reaction to me. Stiff neck, swollen jaw, swollen gums and tongue and a horrific headache and low grade fever. It was not a good experience! I would certainly give the injection a try after speaking with your dr. Seems they do help some patients. I feel after mine, my neck still bothers me even though before the block my neck was never an issue. I also feel it heightened other symptoms that were gone and now they are back. I feel it spread to my neck, chest and my lower back too. This past week or so, my knees are so painful it's unbearable. Pain meds are not good to take everyday but something like Lyrica etc to try to ease the pain so we can kind of feel normal. I hope it helps you!
Nikki1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (07-11-2012)