Thread: Starting Over
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 07:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Starting Over..

Hello again..
Thanks for the response everyone. I really have missed this site. I imagine everyone has.
Originally I was told I would have to do MRI's every year for the rest of my life but after a couple of them came back clean I would only have to do them if I had problems or symptoms (which for me seems to be whenever I have headaches,which is frequently).
I stopped taking AED's 9 months post op (I think anyways) and did fine (except for the headaches) until the vision thing started in. What was your vision distubance like? How did it progress? I'm a bit wierded out about the possibility of these small seizures "growing" into larger ones (exactly what happened last time over the course of several years).

I'm going to schedule another MRI soon. Just waiting for the hospital to call.

Jingle- You had a DNET removed didn't you? That's what mine was. I seem to recall talking with you about that before. I'm glad to hear you're doing well.