View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Doc. your dog is so cute!

Hi Doc. Glad you went ahead and got your baby. I am such an emotional person, that in two months I was still in tears part of every day. It took me a long time to see straight. I wasn't really planning on another cat at all. This boy actually picked me, running up to me like I was his long lost mother. There was such desperation in him, that I took him home without really thinking at all! He was so desperate for love, well...he got to me. I just finished making my nice fresh bed, now hairless, and he is eyeballing it, as it is now the cleanest place to lay in the house. I am hoping for Markus too Doc. that he will be able to adopt someday. Sometimes when you don't plan, some baby walks right into your life. Sometimes there is only one that the bond is so strong, that you know that particular relationship can never be repeted. I do love my new sammy, but I will never forget the 21 year bond I had with scruffy. He rode a motorcycle with me, and traveled all over the country to my art shows. At least now, I can look back with joy, and still have sammy to keep me company. We all need our furry friends I really believe they are good for us. I had Scruffy, longer than I had my own children! take care of that puppy, is looks so sweet. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote