Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 04:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Frustrated

Hi, I'm a new member who is still trying to figure out if I truely have MG. I have double vision with ghosting although it only happens in the am usually after I have been out of bed for approx. one hour otherwise my eyes are fine. This does not happen everyday. Although it can be for 1-2 days in a row or 10 days. It varies dramatically. At the time of the double vision I have dry mouth along with some sluured speech and difficulty verbalizing words at times. I am also having difficulty with memory at times. My balance can be off usually during time of episode. I do have fatigue that usually accurs later in the day. I have had MRI which shows four lesions on my brain which has not changed in two years. Spinal Tap shows minimal elevation in antibodies. I have seen a neuro optalamologist in Boston who states I have no problems with my eyes neurlogically. I have also seen an ear, nose and throat MD thinking maybe it is an inner ear problem. My neurlogist states she is unable to dx. me as she feels it may also be MS. I have been out of work as I'm unable to drive at this point. Does anyone have any of the same problems. I am well aware that with MG symptoms usually occur as the day progresses but I am very confused.
paulie04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote