Thread: Sleepless
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 03:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

mollymcn, You said same problems with mush with your brain I have had some much problems really bad wiith that it was kind of that like that before alittle mostly remembering things and writing but the last few days like almost a week I had 2 days of lab work the first time they did 12 tubs the 2nd one just like 4 I think then thry took the 1st time I had burning pain a few minutes like 15 minutes later the worse pain that I never had after lab work before doing lab work it was like the pain I had when I had to have a central line for T.P.N.(that was the only way I eat for 5yrs in starting 1995) they tried again a few month even a yr ago because Imnot at 100 pounds right now a month ago I was 102 1/2 not enough for me and they removed some of my small bowl ) When they did it again the line the TPN was on firer in my chest it made my chest all red and the pain they tried to remove everything but I couldnt do anything the pain was incerdable so the first time I had pain oh they had to stop the TPN and no food but the pain from lab work was so bad I came home and took a bath because I wanted to jump out the window again from the bad pain and since the second time of blood test I can hardly type right and my fingers instead of just pain is stiff and painful and much trying to email people and make sence and even spell I had problem instage 3 with that but know itss so bad and they were looking for stuff because Im losing sorry but I dont know how to say this besides just saying it the last 6months my bladder is losing control I have no feeling sometimes when I laugh things like that I didnt tell my drs or anyone intil before the labs thats why she did all of that and losing other things I wear contacts and I had notice sice the test sometimes I have to close one of my eyes decause of bluring vision and my eyes hadnt chaned all of theses is since the blood work. And the RSD pain in my feet are worse to. Im so scared Im 39 not married anymore dont have alot of support from my family decause I broke my foot and injuryed my nerves at my brothers house so I put a cllaim in his home owers house it made my family fight me but I had to I was still married so Im still getting the fall out but my mom is hulpful with my teen son and a little with me because I need alot more help Im in a chair havent walked in 4years. So Im hope its not FM to because my irthmom that I just meet last Apirl my sons birthday the day after she has FM and I know have RSD atfer braking my foot. So Its really bad moving faster than before so thats why I asked adout FM but when you said your brain thinking now I wanted to email you again can we keep in touch? I wish you well and thinking about you......karen

Last edited by rsd kitti; 04-19-2007 at 03:27 AM. Reason: add heading to MOLLYMCN!!!On top by letter
rsd kitti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote