View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 04:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well falling alseep at the computer in the afternoon,hitting ones head on it to finally wake up could be the reason i sleep very little at night First off all i'm happy your happy here as well hurty
Brian thank you for your response that is why i'm happy here!!! I can remember my grandmother getting b12 shots forever,then Drs. said noo bad for you,bad for you maybe never for me she got her way and stayed on them..I went on them around 1965 and let some nitwit Dr. talk me out of them not as stong as grandma no i wasn't..I'm 60 years old and that what goes around comes around thing it right in so many ways even in the world of medicine..My family Dr. said Sue guess what there is this wonderfull new scpit it's for Omega 3,what i think yes ,but in 60's and 70's it was and still is a great Supplement for me,the new scpit is very costly..
Know about that dirty cloths thing as well,rasied 3great kids, now all grown,all married and all over the U.S,but they each and everyone knows how to wash clothes Yes keep coming back and keep posting look forward to hearing your updates...My Neuro Dr. sent me here and do i like her yes,yes,do i expect a cure someday yes but at times on bad days,not soon enough there my big goofy smile..Many blessings to all Sue
shiney sue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote