View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 03:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks sospan... I will look into whether there is a scheme like that I can participate in.

I know the rehab clinic I'm going to is one of the testing sites where you go to regain your license... that's what makes me a bit iffy about going...

I saw my family doc this aft and asked him about the guidelines, (which I found online from the CMA http://www.cma.ca/determining-fitness-to-drive)
and he said I had nothing to worry about being as I've not really been affected by my accident!

He said, they will likely do a small assessment and reassure you that you are 100% ok and send you home.

Today I like my (NEW!) family doctor quite a bit less than I did. He also refused to continue treating my rash until I decide to start taking the prescription he gave me for Cipralex (anti depressant).

He feels its will cure all my problems including my rash and that if I refuse to take it, its because I really don't want to get better.

I'm not taking anything until I go to the brain clinic next week... assuming I go and all that.

I'm just so frustrated and upset about that visit.
Starr
"Starr" is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote