View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 05:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

thank you all for your support!!! My appointment went really well, actually. I like this neuro a lot. He was very understanding about concussions and is going to see me again in 4 weeks. I really honestly didn't get any more answers, (I learned most of what I know from the forum here)

But it was SO wonderful to have a doctor who FINALLY didn't look at me and use the exact words "you have a fantastic story but nothing is wrong with you." (which is what I got in the past)

Now that i have a doc, I feel like i have the ammo to tell people where to stick it when they don't believe me. HA HA HA!

Now to just deal with the depression of still not being the same person with the same cognitive function. But...still happy with my results.

I am going to do the Omega 3 fish oil thing like Mark has suggested in other threads, but I have a question: what is the difference with DHA and EPA and should I just do a DHA fish oil as opposed to a DHA/EPA blend?

An appreciative thanks to anyone who can answer that!
March 2007, Oct. 2007, and Jan 2012 concussions sustained in martial arts/police academy training; suffering from PCS symptoms of fatigue/exertion problems,tinnitus,dizziness, overstimulation issues, photophobia. Also suffer from PTSD.

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Dolfinwolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
"Starr" (07-12-2012)