Thread: Clonazepam
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Kelly,

I really dislike labels. Many people have panic attacks at some time in their lives. It doesn't mean anything, except that right now because of all that you have been through and are going through, your body is reacting in this way.

I think that it shows that you are perfectly normal. After all that you have gone through and are still going through, because of all the stress involved, it is normal to have a reaction.

You will go for therapy and learn how to work through this so that it doesn't remain a part of your life. I had panic attacks for the first couple of months after my TBI, and slowly they dissipated. You just need the right tools to deal with all of this.

Just the assault itself is overwhelming. On top of that you have your boss and the union stressing you out. It is too much for a healing brain to deal with.

I am not familiar with the specific drug that you are taking, but I was also prescribed a drug in that same class, and it helped me with the panic attacks. If it helps you with the panic attacks, use it for now until you have other tools to deal with the attacks.

Shelly
ShellyK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinwolf (07-13-2012)