View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

Welcome to the group. I'm glad you found it, you will learn a lot here.

I just wanted to say you might want to check on the diagnoses of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. It sounds like you might be dealing with this as well as RSD. The symptoms sound like TOS. There is a TOS group here also so you might want to go over to it and learn about it. It is a rough one also. I wanted to say also that TOS doesnot show up on most test. Every once in awhile people will have an EMG that will show nerves being pinched but not always. Usually it takes a TOS Dr. to diagnose TOS.

Like you, I fell and ended up with TOS and RSD. I fell 7 times on meds I couldn't take and always caught myself on the left side. Then before I could get diagnosed I went to a quack Osteopathic Dr. and she popped my bones and brought it over to my right side. Now my right side is the worst.

I hope the blocks help you. They helped me a lot and it usually takes a series of them to do the most good.

My Dear, suck it up isn't something we can do with RSD or TOS. It just doesn't work so don't let that be your belief. You need a lot of help and support to deal with RSD or TOS.

Again, welcome to the group.
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (06-20-2014)