View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Headache for over two weeks!

I have had this mild to extreme headache for over two weeks now and it won't go away! I am 14 years old and I'm prone to headaches as it is. usually they go away by the 2nd day but this one will not go away. I have taken ibuprofen and advil every day for the last 2 weeks for my headache and those who are close to me are starting to worry that maybe something is really wrong. If I stand up to fast, I get really dizzy and light headed, which I know is normal but it's not just when i stand up really fast, I have to stand up really slowly so I don't fall over. The headache is on both sides of my head where my temples are. I am a softball player and a snowboarder and I have had MULTIPLE concussions and I'm starting to worry that maybe this could be from my concussions. I haven't gone to see the doctor yet because I just keep thinking "oh, it'll go away!" yeah no. ha my main concern at this point is damaging my body due to all of the advil and ibuprofen I am taking. I only take the recommended dose but i'm just worried about the long term use effecting my kidneys or liver and then i'll have kidneys/liver problems AND a headache! yay! haha please help :\
ravenspackman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote