View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Rsd

[QUOTE=Reddawn600;702662]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stressedout View Post
Thanks...I never thought of using the Tens Out in public! I often get frustrated and avoid places because I am afraid I am going to get bumped or for example when I go food shopping alone. I can't lift alot because of my arm but I get looks like I am just lazy. I even had a gil ask me "why not"? when I told her I couldn't lift a case of water. She said "you look fine". Grrrrrrr.[/QUOTE

I wear it in public all the time but then I'm kind of the type who never really cares what others think. The difference in how people treat you and the elbow room and personal space they give you is amazing. I was in NY yesterday for a few Dr's appt's, wore it all day and never got bumped into once. Actually, alot of people ask about it because they know people who would benefit from one.
Good suggestions. I also use a buckwheat pillow. You can fluff it to fit around your neck and in the summer it stays cool and they last forever. I love mine. Good to hear about some of the suggestions that work for some. The tens machine has been one that my chiropractor and I have talked about, may be worth a try. I too find at night epecially my foot just burns with that deep ache pain and on humid days and when I've done too much.. I have just been recently diagnosed with RSD but found last winter, my foot either froze or burning hot, both with that deep ache. Thanks again for some suggestions. have a great day.
Eliza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote