Thread: Shoes that fit?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 03:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Shoes

Have you tried a pair of 'UGGS'? They are made very large and are soft boots inside and out. Very cute too...black ones will go with anything I live in Washington State and during the winter there are times that I have to force myself to put a shoe on...and everytime I pick the UGGS because they are the most comfy and best looking. I have CRPS in my Right foot as well and have the same problem. I hate only being able to were one shoe! I hope this helps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliM View Post
After seven months of trying to figure out what is going on with my foot, the docs have finally diagnosed me with RSD. I was given a prescription for Neurontin, and that has really helped the sensitivity (thank goodness), but nothing seems to help the swelling. My affected area is the ball of my foot, and the area on top right behind my toes. By 4pm, the swelling is crazy, even if I'm off my feet a good part of the day.

My problem is, with the swelling in the front part of my foot, I can't get a shoe on. I've been using an orthopedic boot whenever I leave the house partially because I can't get a shoe on, but also because it helps me avoid walking on the swollen and painful ball of the foot.

I finally discovered Teva sandals fit because the toe strap can be expanded so far. But I live in snow country. What shoe can I possibly wear once cold weather comes that will fit? Anybody have any ideas?
nalakity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote