View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 01:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default MS/Fibromyelia/Refractory Anemia/Early MDS (Myelod

Hello,

I'm Tiffaney and have been dx with MS for 10 yrs/Fibromyelia....I know, I didn't spell that right...but, its ok...one of those moments...

I would like to know, a little information...

I'm on Tysarbi...have been for over 7 yrs....Oh gosh, over the last couple of months, I've been going through alot...being anemia, and so, so tired...more so, than ever..

I had a bone marrow biopsy, done, last month, because, the oncologist, stated, my blood levels were up and down, red blood cells and to see actually, what's going on...so, he told me, I didn't have cancer, leukemia, or lupus....I was dx with Refractory Anemia/Early MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome) on Wednesday.

I've been researching and all, since Wednesday....I'm just curious..does anyone else have this and does anyone live in Virginia, in which, I would like to change neurologist, like ASAP and a dr, who specializes in MDS.

If anyone, watch ABC in the morning...anchor Robin Roberts, has this disease as well, short for MDS.

I'm sorry, for venting and all....

Thanks,

Tiffaney

P.S. I've been off Tysarbi for 2 months..
cinnamon0310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (07-14-2012), Dejibo (07-18-2012), Judy2 (07-14-2012), SallyC (07-14-2012)