View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Looking at those photos... these are my thoughts:

The full kitchen counter, dishwasher (with clean! dishes) and overflowing sink remind me a lot of my kitchen. I live alone... its a galley kitchen with little counter space... yet.. I have places for everything. If you were to open my cupboards you would be amazed at how all those things would fit into them, with space to spare. I'm quite proud of this display.... HOWEVER, I'm still unable to break this cycle. The reward is great, but its only if someone is coming over that I'll clean/tidy it.

My bedroom has become my catch-all because I live in a condo. I can close the door when people come over but I would prefer not to because I would like to have an inviting room. I can't decide what to do with the rubbermaid totes... full of knitting pattern books (I mean FULL- I used to sell them on eBay); yarn; my children's memories; electronic/computer equipment; Grand-Addy's toys;... on and on...

YESTERDAY I began to finally tackle this room like I haven't tackled it before... I'm quite pleased with the progress.
Today, I'm slow to get moving but the cloudy weather means no pool... so, I've no excuse ... we shall see...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-14-2012), DiMarie (07-14-2012), Mari (07-14-2012), mymorgy (07-15-2012)