View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 05:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default bryanna have a couple of questions...

I had a root canal done when I was 14 on a tooth due to the roots being close to my sinus cavity he didn't want to remove it after root canal all was good until I was like 28 then the filling came out then the tooth decayed started breaking off it got sort of sore at times nothing bad then one day I got the worst toothache ever suffered for two days I couldn't sleep a wink then I walked into the bathroom looked in the mirror and I felt a release of pressure only it didn't release in my mouth it went up all the pain went away went to the dentist the next day he said I had an infection in that tooth and bone above it he put me on antibiotic for 5-days had me come back made me sign consent form saying he could perforate my sinus cavity and removed the tooth everything seemed to be good in the healing process ..well about six months later I started to get this random pain about every other day or so so I went back to him he said the hole closed up good... but here I am 4-years later still dealing with the pain every other day it will even wake me up in the middle of the night it feels like the left side of my face from the from the top of my eye to the top of my gum line my gums and teeth don't hurt pain is mostly when I'm relaxing or sleeping went to an ent he's sch. me a ct scan can anyone shine some light on this could my sinus be perforated and communicating with my jaw bone???
facepain2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote