View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 06:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

new... Hi... my name is patti. I was researching withdraw symptoms of lyrica and found this site. 6 weeks ago a red blister like rash came up on my right side . I had been at the beach all day and so i just thought it was a sunburn...in the next 11 days it got worse so i went to the dr and was told i had the shingles. The dr gave me neurontion and a antiviral medication and in 2 weeks the rash was gone but the pain and burning was bad.went back to the dr and he gave me lyrica....after 7 days of taking lyrica i started having mood swings i would start cring then be ****** off for no reason and i could hardly get off the couch to go to the restroom my legs were so weak... so after 7 more days i stopped taking the lyrica under dr care...and the dr told me to start taking it again on monday, for the last 5 days that i have not been taking the lyrica i have been shaking bad, sick at my stomach along with vomiting, chills ,sweats and some crazy dreams and some mood swings...after reading other post on here im thankful i have not been taking it but for 21/2 weeks....I was told at first that lyrica was not addicting and not a antidepressant but i read it is used for and has been used for anxiety....I feel the medication for me is not worth the withdraws that you eventually are going to suffer...does anyone know how long withdraws usually last?? ty
pallmond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote