View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 03:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Just to give an update. I am much better now. Certain things we used to do together, like when I worked in my garden yesterday and she used to get in between what I was doing and later just lie somewhere near and watched me, makes me sad again and I then am missing her company a lot, but the effect is not as intense as the first 2-3 weeks after her passing away.
I am also thinking of getting another cat again. At the moment I had to get tenants into my home as I am not doing too well financially (during our winter season here now) so I am reluctant to get her in at this time, but I think during our summer season I should be more stable financially and know and trust my tenants better to do that then. But at least I am thinking about it already. I am sure that is due to everyone's advice to get another cat.
I used to buy Minki a piece of cooked chicken from the supermarket close to my home everyday, and yesterday the manager was inquiring about my cat, and I had to tell him the bad news. It is good of him to noticed and asked about her, but it is sad to tell the story about her. I am sure this will happen again in the future sometime as not everyone know of her passing.
When I do get another cat I promise to let everyone here know and I will send photos with. Thanks again for the support and enjoy the nice hot summer for most of you as it is freezing cold and raining here in Cape Town as I send this message.
Markus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (07-15-2012), mrsD (07-15-2012), Sparky10 (07-15-2012)