View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 12:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Jacquie,

I did dumb things in my youth too, but luckily never got pregnant. It's stupidity I know, but sometimes in the heat of the moment the brain doesn't work as good as it normally would. That's all I can really comment on, because I know it was my untreated BP II that was why I didn't recognize the risks I was taking. I hope things work out that she's not pregnant. If she's taking a lot of meds odds are that she's not really fertile, but she needs another test to be sure, tests should be able to detect it soon if she was, and hopefully things will work out that its a negative result on the test.

I hope that makes you feel better knowing that someone else got through similar circumstances unscathed too. I don't know about how well the baby would turn out, I don't know the answers there, but I hope things work out for you both. Hang in there and stay strong. You can handle it no matter what.