View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I am not finding much using "inverted migraine" for a keyword.

But I did find this:
http://www.earcentergreensboro.com/m...ne_vertigo.php

If this site is correct, the N-word may be nifedipine. Or Nimotop(nimodipine). These are calcium channel antagonists and prevent spasms in the blood vessels. They are taken daily.

Also Naproxen is a possibility, but if she doesn't have pain, not likely.

I would also venture to say, that whatever she ATE at breakfast, may be triggering her. Caffeine and/or gluten? She might want to go gluten free for a while and see if the dizziness goes away.
Some people are allergic to eggs and don't know it... egg protein is often found in vaccines, and people who get alot of flu vaccines may become allergic to eggs.
Oh, you reminded me, I forgot to mention that she can't eat certain foods now, and she absolutely has to stay away from caffein. She ordered de-caf. And we spoke about it. She said 'I cannot have chocolate, or anything with any kind of caffeine.

She did not come in today for breakfast. Probably tomorrow. When I do see her again, I shall politely ask her the name of the meds she is on. She's a very friendly soul but since her husband passed away she became solitary. I have asked her to join me at my table for breakfast but she always declined. She likes to sit by herself and read the paper. And of course, she is entitled to do that. Whatever makes her stress free is what she should be doing.

So if and when I find out any more info I shall be sure to pass this along.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (07-15-2012)