View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 01:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Pamster - first off, I LOVE your avatar, it's cute! Second, I went to your Chronic Pain link, and that's really cool, too! Looks like lots to read and comment on, maybe whenI have some time this 3 day week-end! Thank Goodness foor my alternate work week schedule, where I get every other Friday off!!. Last, but not least at all, are your comments - thank you so much for replying, and so quickly, too (I'm on my break now ) I DID forget to mention that my daughter is also a Chronic Pain sufferer, who finally had her breast reduction surgery in Nov of last year - went fr 40 FF or G, or something to 40 DD; she couldn't go any smaller because she had gained weight (Seroquel) and she would have been horrified at the results of something smaller !! She has back pain forever! Also, due to her several accidents, she also has neck pain, knee pain, etc, etc. So there'zs all that, too....And in case yoou hadn't read my siignature (or wait - are you a spiney, too - w/ a different name ? I suffer fr chronic pain, too, and iit's getting more compliicated (more body parts invollved) and worse every day....

Mari - I'm sure you weren't boring Thanks for your reply! Break's over More later, hugs....

Andrea 1/24/83-1/18/11

My grandchildren

** friend me on Facebook: Jacquie Grande Preston

** L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in 2002; taking daily pain meds
** proud Grandma of Angelo, age 8, Julianna, age 6, and Penny, 10 months

MY HUSBAND & I ARE RETIRED AND ENJOYING LIFE !!