View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 01:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Been on all the meds

When I was on Cymbalta, in prevented me from urinating...not a good thing. I have been on Neurtonin and Lyrica. The only med that seems to temper my nerve pain is tramadol. It works better than vicodin. I guess, if it is just the result of two nerves taken out of my feet to stop the zapping, and I do have some residual nerve damage. It doesn't really matter anymore what the current cause of my symptoms are. I just want relief. I was told that I would get used to the small numbness on the bottom of my feet. And, it is true, that the "numbness and achy feelilng does originate from the points of surgery. I don't want to bombard my body with anti-seizure meds, if it isn't PN.
Also...not to be redundant....I do appreciate the feedback. I have never been able to turn anywhere else. You here the classic line of..."well, the only people that go to these websites are the worst of the worst, and you will just gett depressed by all the negativity". I don't feel that way. There isn't any other outlet for this feedback. Usenet groups are full of sarcastic, mean-spirited, and filthy language. I tried it....not for me. I also understand that my issues of pain do not compare to those who have numbness throughout their limbs and suffer from more serious neurological disorders. I also want my apology directed at the individual who took me to task the other day. There was nothing that was said in that PM that wasn NOt the truth.
jakatak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote