View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommadukesCRPS View Post
Went in with RSD in right arm/shoulder for stellate gangleion block. What is going on? I can't believe the relief for 4 hours! It was heavenly. Till the anesthesia wore off and now my neck is on fire plus my arm! How do I tell my family? I just want to die. tired so so tired living this way.
my advice is the same way you said it here. do not let this stir in you , the fear, the loneliness, the frustration of needing to over explain , the fear of their response. This is your life and you need to be forthcoming with those you wish to share this life with. Its not always easy to admit the pain but that doesn't make you weak . It makes you able to admit your limits, and that is something unto itself. If you know your limits you can work with that and try to find ways to better your life in those guide lines..( this is sound advice) and again like most medicine uneasy to swallow. I have my issues with all of it myself, but I recognized this to be good advice when it was given to me.
Its not easy, but I'm sure that anything worth doing isn't easy.And remember your family here when it gets tough. Good luck and many soft hugs. I KNOW THE SPREAD ISNT EASY TO ACCEPT~!!!!
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MommadukesCRPS (07-16-2012)