View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 07:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by painman2009 View Post
my advice is the same way you said it here. do not let this stir in you , the fear, the loneliness, the frustration of needing to over explain , the fear of their response. This is your life and you need to be forthcoming with those you wish to share this life with. Its not always easy to admit the pain but that doesn't make you weak . It makes you able to admit your limits, and that is something unto itself. If you know your limits you can work with that and try to find ways to better your life in those guide lines..( this is sound advice) and again like most medicine uneasy to swallow. I have my issues with all of it myself, but I recognized this to be good advice when it was given to me.
Its not easy, but I'm sure that anything worth doing isn't easy.And remember your family here when it gets tough. Good luck and many soft hugs. I KNOW THE SPREAD ISNT EASY TO ACCEPT~!!!!
You are 100% right.. Thank you for your honesty and for telling me like it is. I have an amazing support system who loves me but I guess I wanted to be their miracle who could be pain free again. Little stupid when I read story after story of heros here. Part me knows that the pain has changed my liFe.. Just honestly can't come to terms with how much it has changed the lives of those who love me too. Can't give up hope, just little down... God bless for you being you.
Ps so I guess I go back for another block..... Ouch
MommadukesCRPS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote