View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 08:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommadukesCRPS View Post
You are 100% right.. Thank you for your honesty and for telling me like it is. I have an amazing support system who loves me but I guess I wanted to be their miracle who could be pain free again. Little stupid when I read story after story of heros here. Part me knows that the pain has changed my liFe.. Just honestly can't come to terms with how much it has changed the lives of those who love me too. Can't give up hope, just little down... God bless for you being you.
Ps so I guess I go back for another block..... Ouch
Before you go for another block share the spreading info with your dr,s .. I didn't and mine were inches compared to what you explain. and I made that mistake.. each one I spread more. and as far as saying as it is... I only said what you already knew. you were just looking for support and I gave it. . as far as as your life never being the same.. I agree but I goes we are built to adapt. My biggest fear growing up is I would loose my limbs. kinda prophetic. though I am grateful for not loosing them totally. thank god for little things.. .. be well and always know you have a family here as well
painman2009 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MommadukesCRPS (07-17-2012)