View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 02:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,if you don't mind i'm going to but in here if you do,you asked Iwas married 4 5years at 24,could this of happened to me,i don't know but being married it would of been no problem..But i have 3 children all grown and all married...But i was lucky anything like this could have happened yes to all of us mom's Sorry got off of why i got in on this ..
1.your not sure if she is pregnant.
2 The Dr. will help answer any and all questions about how to get her off them and will let you know the list of problems with the fetus if any.
3 I know you must be very upset right now,but first things first wait see if you do have something to worry about and please no killing yoursef,it's ok to feel like that but that's a no no.
4 I sound just like my husband who always said Sue if you don't have something to worry about you will find it.
So really ignore all the above eccept the kill myself part if you need any answers about meds i would be happy to help as well,but i really do think it might make another worry..Grandmonkey i love that,is right about everything. My mom had my brother in 1945,and me in 46 we were born in Hannibal,Mo a town of 20 thousand at 28 and at the age of 29 she was in love he wasn't My grandmother was not happy,but we were cute and she helped raise us till we were 6 and 7 and yes my mom was on meds,My brother is a Lawyer and i turned out to be a er truma nurse.. Good luck and post if you like..Many blessings, Old but in Sue i like this girl thing once in awhile Really i hope every thing works out.