View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default WOW! You all are wonderfully helpful; THANKS, tons!

Dear Scott in Fenton,

Thanks for clearing up the mystery of no link showing AND thanks so much for the advice of no tv or reading...I was just going to watch a video in bed on this laptop. I really need to just listen to my body, b/c the idea of doing anything feels most discomforting right now.

I am hoping to be able to see 5 clients tomorrow & wondering (DUMB question coming that will ultimately be embarrassing) if I feel fine and able to have psychotherapy sessions will that constitute "brain work" & be damaging ala reading & tv?

I can reschedule some who aren't in any dire need, but feel some do need to see me.

Again, so many thanks for your support. Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott in Fenton View Post
I think this is your answer, Champ: "Last edited by Jo*mar; Today at 09:14 PM. Reason: sorrry no linking for new members"

You'll get permission to post links when you hit a higher post total.

Sorry for your accident, I hope it all works out for you. You are only 2 days into it now so you are totally in the early stage of healing. You are quite likely to have a complete recovery, although nothing is guaranteed. Just get lots of rest (brain rest, like don't watch TV or read or do anything you can avoid) and follow all of Marks' advice. And let us know how it goes.
champ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote