View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Audarah

Just another point of view,,,

I think that most of us with AD have been told at one time or another that it was Atypical TN...I agree with BM pain is pain the names really don't matter. I have AD and I have one area that seems to be constant but it does come and go in severity. Some days are better than others,,, the reality is are the meds helping??

If you have had issues with an MD you can always check the TNA website the normally keep a list of MD's that other people have recommended...it's worth a try... also try looking at a pain clinic attached to a major medical facility or a teaching hospital....I think that TN patients, because we are not easy and because of the meds we take and the doses we take them in,,,have a better result in a facility that is more accustomed to dealing with issues like that.... well that was worded awfully!!!! anyway try a large facility if possible they seem to help us better....

If you are looking for info on the PNS feel free to contact me by private message if you'd like...I had mine put in in January,,it saved my life and BM held my hand through out..I was blessed.. I can send photos and explain anything you are curious about...mine is q little newer than BM's so I can help there if you like...just let me know..

Sorry you are going through this but am grateful you are here asking questions...please let me know if I can help....Beth
BethO2L is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote