View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I will be thinking about you for the rest of the summer.

You can send me a PM about your test and its results. But I don't know when I will see it...so there will be some delay in my response. We only have computer access on free wifi when we go to the laundromat on vacation. Otherwise we are too far into the lake for service. We barely have cellphone coverage. And for that we have to sit outside the house.

We'll be gone until about Aug 25th give or take some days.
Alot depends on our cat who has cancer. If she gets sick it will be euthanasia up there, or return home early. The Vet thinks her cancer is pretty stable, and her blood work was good. I have her prednisolone to give her while we are up there, as well. She just loves it up there, and may do well just because of the healing nature of the place! This will definitely be her last summer. She surprised the Vet and us by living long after the predictions for her rare cancer. We didn't expect to have her at all up there this year!

Looks like we will leave Monday 23rd. It is 90 already this morning and predictions are for 102... and we do NOT have A/C except for the small portable in the bedroom.

I really hope your doctor finds a solution for you. You have been suffering enough.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote