View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Fibromyalgia - From Artificially Developed Mycoplasma?

Presumably, the following ideas are not accepted by the government or the medical establishment, but they do make sense to me.

"If you are ill with these diseases [myalgic encephalomyelitis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis or Alzheimer's], your red blood cells will not be normal doughnut-shaped blood cells capable of being compressed and squeezed through the capillaries, but will swell up like cherry-filled doughnuts which cannot be compressed. The blood cells become enlarged and distended because the only way the mycoplasma can exist is by uptaking pre-formed sterols from the host cell. One of the best sources of pre-formed sterols is cholesterol, and cholesterol is what gives your blood cells flexibility. If the cholesterol is taken out by the mycoplasma, the red blood cell swells up and doesn't go through, and the person begins to feel all the aches and pains and all the damage it causes to the brain, the heart, the stomach, the feet and the whole body because blood and oxygen are cut off."

I suspected that ischemia was behind the pain and weakness of fibromyalgia. If true, this would explain how the ischemia of fibromyalgia is caused - ischemia at the capillary level. This would also explain why even very light exercise, on a regular basis is helpful for fibromyalgia. It helps because the movement helps get swollen red blood cells through the capillaries and at least for a time, partially relieving the ischemia.

The most likely cause of many fibromyalgia symptoms is mycoplasma (artificially created or otherwise) causing ischemia possibly compounded by fluoride toxicity. This is what I now believe best explains the cause of fibromyalgia:

http://www.vaclib.org/basic/mycoplasma.htm

Here is a summary of the book, "The Brucellosis Triangle," by Donald and William Scott:

http://www.anapsid.org/cnd/activism/...sis-scott.html

Last edited by wasabi; 04-19-2007 at 09:08 PM.
wasabi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote