View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ohh man, Its been 7 Months and I haven't smelt anything right. You said you got your smell back and it went away again. IT just came back all of a sudden? or its been gradually coming back. Thanks for the response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgallan View Post
Jason,

Hang in there. I just passed the 7 month mark a few weeks ago and was doing well, had just started working again and BAM! Off again with vertigo/motion sickness/mild pressure issues, I find it odd since I was doing very well.

I second Mark's advice on alcohol, I tried having a small glass of wine over a celebration with my family and half a beer with the recent birth of my daughter and both had very negative results. So I am done. I find Pop especially diet types have a nasty little effect as well and am more sensitive to certain food/drink products.

Try any form of meditation or relaxation that you can, perhaps time to develop a new relaxing hobby or yoga classes? Nice place to find new love

I feel your pain about limited answers from doctors, I am in Canada and after 7 months still on a waiting list for an MRI. Just got called last week if they could scratch me off the list hoping I gave up. ***GRRR***
fkd5322 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote