View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 04:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had an epidural inection in my cervical spine, which is the neck, right when the dr stuck the needle in my c5-c6 i had spiderwebs of pain radiating everywhere! I was screaming crying, sobbing it hurt so bad, I could barely talk to tell him what was hurting! the next day my pain was so much worse, and I lost the full function of my right arm, I could not feel it or use it at all! I called him and told him what was happening and he told me there was nothing he could do for me that I needed to go to pain management. He shunned me away b/c he either hit my main nerve and now I have nerve damage, or he hit my spinal cord, we are not sure yet, but my pain has been worse ever since, I did get the function back in my arm after about 2 weeks, but my pain has never subided, my injection was in feb, it is now july... My 3 fingers on my right hand do still have a pins and needle feeling that never goes away like they are asleep. So, my point is if you are experiencing this, most likely your nerve was hit, and everyone is different, so there is no telling if it will get better or not, or how long it will be that way. sorry you are dealing with this, I know it is frustrating, just being in pain is frustrating, and having no answers makes it alot harder to deal with!
hmarie18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (09-14-2012), Gracemary (10-08-2012)