View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes, I have that feeling too; its such an empty helpless feeling!...I usually feel this first thing upon awakening in the morning; its like i hate myself it is a horrible hollow feeling; the reason i prob feel this in the morning is because i force myself to fall asleep; all these add up to the same thing; night terrors.
It might be useful to start documenting these wakeups and trying to decipher it meaning, but the end result is youll prob be awake longer and more stressed imagining something you really can figure out...the best thing prob is to find a routine that makes you tired and have ways of putting yourself back to sleep immed upon waking, my best trick upon waking in the middle of the night is close my eyes again quickly to fall back to sleep before i wake up too much, lol doesnt alway work with kids and dog and cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashby. View Post
Its 2:30, and my mind is racing.

I feel like as soon as the sun goes down, in in a black hole, drowning in self doubt and pity.

Everyone tells about their PCS being coordination, headaches, confusion, sensitivity to light, ect. But I came to this site not for those but because I feel like a different person completely. There's no point to anything anymore. I hats this.

I'm tired, depressed, and confused.

Can anyone help me?
2much4u is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ashby. (07-19-2012)