View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icehouse View Post
I have used a couple iPads and a couple of the android ones on occasion, and if you can work a smartphone and a laptop you wont have any trouble at all with a tablet.

They are pretty much just touch and go out of the box. There may be a bit of a learning curve with the keyboard and the layout, but it will become 2nd nature pretty quick..

You will be fine
I have never used a smart phone so I'm not smart I guess, lol

It just arrived. I tried turning it on. There are absolutely no directions on what to do when you take it out of the box. I made a video. I'm trying to upload to youtube so I can show you what it looks like.

The little pamphlet it comes with (of course they must think I know what to do with this thing) talks about wi fi and getting your email. But it doesn't say what to do when you take it out of the box.

So I have it standing on it's little stand and I plugged it in the wall and I would imagine it's charging up. It's on it's little stand. It's a beautiful little thing but I would just like to know how many hours do I keep this plugged in? Do I do this every day?

I plugged it in at 9:30 am.

HELP!!!! lol And as soon as I can upload this video you'll see it.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote