View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 12:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stos2 View Post
Thanks so much for sharing. I was thinking of ordering one, but my PT said I could have compression issues as I am not able to wear my Bra strap on my left shoulder.Do you think it compresses at that point? I also have issues with the car seat belt, I am usually pulling it off my shoulder.
My left shoulder is tighter and does come forward, so I thought it might be a good idea to have the posture cue bra. Of course she is good at manual therapy and we are working on external rotations, but I just thought the posture cue bra might be able to hold the position of the shoulder after therapy as I feel like a million bucks after therapy and the good feeling does last a couple of hours , I wonder if it would help to hold it longer with the posturecue bra .
It doesnt seem to be that tight for me around the shoulders,or have as much compression as the Eve shirt. but then I have small shoulders. I havent worn it enough to see how I feel about it,but I'll keep you posted. You can order it and then return it if you are not satisfied. Or if you are in SOCAL they let you come and try them on which was very helpful!
jkl626 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote