View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelodyL View Post
Okay, here are two new questions from me.

Isn't the picture supposed to change when you hold it another way? I've seen people turn their phones and tablets and the picture changes when they do that. My tablet (well I have to keep it upright). If I turn it, the picture does not automatically correct itself)

So. 1. Is it supposed to correct itself when I turn the tablet?
2. I just made a video showing the screen that I am seeing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzWDH1frsc

I know it's ME and not the tablet. I'm completely ignorant of this touch tap technology.

But hey, I found out how to bring up the virtual keyboard (but don't know how to make it go away)

I found out how to tap on an unlocked wi fi signal but don't know what to do after that? And when I tap on the home icon, I get a google search thing but it doesn't take me anyway.

See why I'm confused???

lol lol lol

Hey for $59.99 I'll practice till the cows come home.

I can just imagine what I would have gone through had I purchased an IPAD. NOT ready for that yet!!!

Melody
P.S. Thanks to anyone who can teach me this.

I wish someone would make a video holding this tablet and they would say "See Melody, this is how you do THIS? and THAT?

I mean, I teach sprouting to people, why can't people teach me TABLETS?

lol lol lol

Melody

I pressed SOMETHING and I got a screen that is giving me options to get lots of free stuff, like Youtube for Android 4.0 and other youtube for android stuff, and kindle stuff.

Now how on earth do I know what version of Android do I have. I have a Cruz Velocity tablet, that's all I know.

And I know I'm probably driving all of you crazy but I AM LEARNING.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote