View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Well....

I have been on Lexapro for over two years...before that it was Celexa...before that it was Paxil.....each one become more effective with less side effects. When I get home and slip on my Birks...my feet feel 100 percent better! I am 57 years old, and I have been a probation officer for over 32 years. I currently work with sex offenders, and that, in itself, is very stressful. If it is PN I will just go along for the ride. Since there is nothing I can do about the damage...albeit from the neuroma surgery....or the possibility of PN. My doc won't even consider oxy....in Minnesota...specifically the Twin Cities....the treatment capitol of the world....I have to pull teeth to get vicodin. In fact, I cannot get any more of that script, unless I go in and sign a treatment contract. I don't know if it is worth it...simply because the Ultram does seem more effective. I guess I don't quite understand the chemistry there, but unrelenting pain does get to be overwhelming. It becomes such apart of you, that it just consumes your mind. Particularily since we walk on our feet all the time. Thanks for the feedback. Everyone!
jakatak is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote