View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Annie

Haven't heard back from you...
Saw this post and WOW...what a turn of events or should I say docs.

Dr. Agnew, my Neuro/Pain Management doc feels Sanders has more surgeries under his belt and good outcome than others.
He did mention Brantigan though.
However, the pec minor surgery is Saunders latest creation.
Dr. Agnew injects my pec minors
I get relief for a period of time and it rids the nasty flare ups.

Please, read and read some more, research as you do on this website "pectoral minor surgery". You'll get everyone's take on their accomplishments vs otherz.

I told Dr. Agnew I would rather see Saunders take my indiviual case and see what he can conservatively do to help retain flexibility, range of motion and decrease the pain instead of his latest theory of removing the pec minors. To me and this is personally, k? I personally do not want my ribs, my muscles or anything removed unless everything is so intertwined, scarred or compressed that it's life threatening and the surgeon can give me a % of increased mobility with little pain to get back to work. As if pain and W/C isn't enough, huh?

Our anatomy was created for our muscles to keep us upright for good posture and flexibility which in turn creates less tension on our nervous and circulatory systems. Therefore, I believe it's essential to work on gaining core muscle control, flexibility and a meditation state of mind with the condition we have before I take it to the next step once again.

Guess, I just answered my own question. I'm just not there yet mentally for another surgery or I would being waiting in line with you in Denver huh?

However for all you newbies...
I understand the need to find a cure.
I was ready after 3 years of this and had a bilateral costaclavicular and right ulnar nerve decompression. The right ulnar nerve is still so annoying as everything else.

Let us ALL know what happens
What you decide since tomorrow is Friday, YIKES!
Best wishes
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote