View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Yes, i know that. I want to know what is the very next step (what do I tap), to go ON the internet, once I know I have a connection? You see, it indicates that I am connected", I clicked on it and it said I had a FAIR connection, whatever that means.

So to get out of THAT screen and go on the internet, I tap the BACK icon (on top of the tablet) and I'm whisked to my main screen, I go to the bottom, hit the "internet icon", I then see the google search screen, but then that's it.

So how come it says I'm connected but when I leave that particular screen, I don't go anywhere.

I need to

1. Make sure that I can leave that wi fi screen (where it indicates I'm connected), and WHAT'S THE VERY NEXT STEP??

See my dilemma?

I guess I'm going to have to go outside and stand in front of a wi fi hotspot and see if I can get on FB or Ebay or WHATEVER!!!

But i have stuff to do today. So tomorrow morning, I'm bringing it to breakfast with me. Let's see if I establish a good signal.

It's the only thing that makes sense here. It's indicating that I AM connected, but then I'm NOT!!!

Hate this.

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote