View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 02:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sospan View Post
Yep, thats me. Especially when there are multiple conversations going around I gets to much and I drift away and sometimes even fall asleep when people are talking to me - only for a short while.

Fatigue combined with insomnia is a frequent problem. I was awake at 6:30 this morning quite lethargic during the day but I am now writing this at 1:30 am brighter now than I was this morning - absolutely crazy. I will be awake at 7 am again
It's a vicious cycle isn't it? Have you ever tried Melatonin by chance? I was taking it for a while when I was not able to sleep. It's one of those things you find in herbal vitamin stores and sometimes in drug stores if they're big enough. The way they explained it is that normally when it gets dark our brain produces Melatonin to help us become sleepy. This is a capsule form of that. I could take it with Amitryptiline when I was on a really low dose and I couldn't sleep no problem. It says it should help for about 8 hours, so I'd recommend taking it 8 hours before you are meant to get up at least. However, I had no problem with grogginess or dry mouth like I do with Amitryptyline now. It's great! Just 30min- hour before bed and I had some actual rest! Best $10 I spent on something over-the-counter ever !

Hope that might help with your fatigue!

Kayley
kayley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
sospan (07-20-2012)