View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:58 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Lily, no please.

Honey I know it hurts and doctors can be a$%holes. When I was first sick or hurt my doc told me it was anxiety and gave me meds and had me see a psychiachrist. And he was wrong and later apologized for misdaignosing me.

And I was freaking out so of course anyone would be anxious if every nerve in their body hurt.

Please keep going to different docs until you find someone that can help you. There is that someone who will help. Someone who will help you heal yourself.

And I am sorry that no one helped you with things around home. Gosh people just do not know how to deal with sickness. Especially if it has no name that is common. You will find out who your real friends are. But please do no judge them for not meeting expectations.

LIke me, you are in this situation now. While you have to grieve over what you have lost please do not give up. Break it down into little pieces and take one step at a time and soon it will get more and more maneagable.

Someone better to help will come and read your post soon. But for right now I am hear and listening.

Please lety me know you are ok
watsonsh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote