View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 07:19 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

One more thing with you and only having one level left how do you find it to function? Is it hard to move? Is there more pain than before the surgery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboncal1972 View Post
They did up my meds to something stronger but they did not give me enough of them for the month. i have a new pain management doctor and she seems to be more caring. Since i am not going to have the surgery on my neck we are going to start doing specific nerve shots as they did with my lower back.. I am sorry to hear that you have several tiers fused. I am still trying to wrap my head around this. As far as me working i dont think i could. Everyday i wake up and its something different hurting if its not my neck its my arm, if its not that if the headaches, and if its not that its my leg or lack of sleep. I am glad i do have a good surgeon and he is not out for the money. i feel another doctor would of done the surgery. This one wants to wait due to my age and the fact i have small children. I am so thankful for this web site and the information i have found out here and the support i have received. I feel i am better prepared. What i do find is there are weeks were i am depressed more than usual and dont want to do anything. I even miss my appointments with the doctors because i go 3 times a week and i get sick of it. I pray all the time for strength. I just want to thank you again for your support and prayers.
cboncal1972 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote